Membership in the American College of Medical Quality is recognized and highly regarded by your peers and by prospective employers and contractors. ACMQ is the only organization representing the many facets of medical quality management to hold American Medical Association House of Delegates status. Our credentialing program awards the ACMQ Distinguished Fellow status to members who meet the requisite professional standards. With our location in the Washington, DC area, we are able to provide input in the development of health policy issues to Congress and the Executive Branch as well as other government agencies.
Keep abreast of current trends by taking advantage of educational opportunities:
- Annual National Conference, featuring such experts in the fields of medical quality as Donald Berwick, John Williamson, Bradford Gray, Lisa Iezzoni, Brent James, Mark Chassin, and David Eddy.
- Audioconferences highlighting current topics in the field.
- Discounted registration fees for members at all ACMQ programs.
- Discounted access to programs offered by other organizations, e.g., the American College of Physician Executives, and reviewed by our Professional Development Committee.
Membership in ACMQ gives you access to valuable, timely reference materials. As a member you receive:
- Focus, our bimonthly newsletter, offering professional policies, original contributions from professionals in the field, discussion of legal issues, ACMQ news.
ACMQ gives you:
- Assistance in employment referal and networking opportunities.
- Listing in our Web site database.
- Mentoring for new members, and for current members when requested
- The opportunity to join the ACMQ Speakers' Bureau for organizations seeking expert presenters in the various areas of medical quality.