Are you passionate about Medical Quality and want to share your work and opinions and network with other motivated leaders? Consider applying to the 2013 ACMQ Quality Scholar Program for medical students and resident physicians. As a Quality Scholar, you will receive professional mentorship from physician leaders in Medical Quality, the opportunity to share your work at a national level, and generous funding to attend the Medical Quality 2013 conference from February 20-23, 2013 in Phoenix, AZ. In addition, you will become an ACMQ student and resident group member and shape the future of healthcare quality!
- 11 ACMQ National Quality Scholars ( $1,000)
To be considered, you must be:
- Currently a medical student or resident physician
- A student and resident member of ACMQ (To apply or renew membership, please click here)
- Available to attend Medical Quality 2013, February 20-23, 2013 in Phoenix, AZ click here for more information
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Statement of Interest: (max: 1 page)
- Let us know why you are interested in the ACMQ Quality Scholars Program.
- Share your unique strengths and highlight your leadership abilities.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Essay/Opinion Paper/Research Abstract: (max: 5 pages)*
- Applicants are asked to submit an essay, opinion paper, or abstract of a research initiative that highlights academic interests or personal experiences in medical quality.
*Scholars will have the opportunity to present a formal poster at the ACMQ conference. Please indicate your interest in presenting by writing "Poster Presentation Desired" at the top right hand corner of your Essay/Opinion Paper/Abstract section of your application.
Please send the documents to email@example.com with filenames that includes your last name, and first name. For example: Goldmith.Allison.Interest or Patel.Sapana.CV