Costs and Associated Expenses for ACMQ Quality Improvement Workshop
ACMQ, in partnership with each host organization, will provide educational content and primary course faculty for an Introduction to Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Workshop that features two established and experienced faculty members from ACMQ and a quality leader from the host organization.
In an effort to create the ‘right fit’ workshop for each organization ACMQ develops a ‘tailored’ proposal with relevant fees, learning objectives and course faculty, specific to each relationship. The College is able to draw on a unique cadre of nationally recognized leaders and educators in Medical Quality at a modest investment of $7,500* and up, depending on the educational goals and requirements of each organization.
Requirements for host Institutions
ACMQ would request each hosting institution provide the following to facilitate an on-site workshop:
- An appropriate room for attendees equipped with a screen, computer, projector and podium at no cost to ACMQ;
- Appropriate food and beverage for the day (including lunch);
- One senior leader (QI Lead) from host institution to serve on the course faculty;
- Round trip ground/air travel and hotel expenses for two course faculty members and $75USD per diem;
- All CME expenses, if applicable, but suggest the session be accredited for CME internally; and,
- Course fee: a standard course would cost $7,500, which would cover the following expenses for 30 attendees. This fee would be dependent on the specific needs of each organization:
- course materials
- speaker honorarium
- administrative expenses